Re: [EXTERNAL] Agenda and call information for Monday, August 21st, 2023 - The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference

Possible regrets. Doctors appointment, not sure how long it will go. I'll
join if I'm able to, but the last couple of these went long so I'm unlikely
to join.
[image: Google logo written with braille dots and ASL hands]
Rain Breaw Michaels
Design Lead, Accessibility UX
rainb@google.com