Re: [EXTERNAL] RE: Agenda and call information for Thursday 10th November 2022 (Time is back to normal) - The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference

regret due to sickness. I’ll review the minutes and offer editorial review for the research plan draft if needed by next week’s meeting. I’ll also wrap up my literature review for the mental health subgroup by end Sunday.

-a

Sent from my iPhone