Re: COGA presence at ICCHP

Hello COGA Task Force and Community Group,

As we get closer to ICCHP, I wanted to send a quick email to find out from
everyone:

   - Who is planning to attend in person?
   - Who would like to try to attend the face to face and/or our project
   meetings virtually?
   - If you are attending in person, when (approximately) are you arriving
   and when are you leaving?

I'd like to use this information to help plan our face to face on Tuesday,
July 12, and to see if we can plan any other times together during the
conference.

I've moved everyone to bcc so that your replies go to just me. This way, we
won't overwhelm everyone's email inbox. :)

Thank you,

Rain