Re: Agenda and call information for COGA TF meeting on September 30, 2021 at 10am ET

Sending regrets for this week’s meeting. Conflicting meeting for priority
project.

All the best,
Chris

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 7:32 AM Roy Ran <ran@w3.org> wrote:

> Regrets for this week and next week meetings - Chinese holiday here.
>
> Best,
>
> Roy
> 在 2021年9月29日 +0800 AM10:43,Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com>,写道:
>
> Hello COGA Task Force,
> The agenda for our meeting on Thursday, 30th of September:  1. Weekly
> check in with subgroups and actions • Mental Health group check in • APA
> check-in • Community Group
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OCIuagVOZHkyDRSTo17xnrWI2YGv5NJWRfv7qjMn4Gc/edit>
>  update • TPAC planning
> <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/TPAC_2021_initial_planning>
>  update • Check in with remaining sub-groups and action requests
> <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/PlanningPage> 2. Next
> steps for the “how to work with coga“ and tools document
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RbjN7fLaucSzVfTqQdoCHoX3GFEoyHz2iiz3ap9Yd6k/edit#heading=h.gsausbyr9qj2>
>  3. COGA notes on Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
> (CRPD) | United Nations Enable
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m8nWqlFdrJWsV-tf_h7Y2MZEwiL-VFb4Y-aunh4_RW0/edit#>
>  A more detailed version of this agenda is available in our Google Doc
> dedicated to agendas
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UAFHZuxmyhYAjZZyWxp_rvhIHuXmeWQosgVZD5LcxmM/edit#heading=h.7tba6vecmsks> (stored
> in our shared drive). Relevant links are included in the detailed version.
> Our scheduled scribe
> <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Scribe_list> for
> September 30 is *[NO SCRIBE YET]*. If you are able to scribe, please let
> us know.
> *The teleconference information is at: **Call info for COGA*
> <https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga>
> *Time* • 10 am Eastern Time • 5 pm  IST • 3 pm UK Time*IRC access* An IRC
> (Internet Relay Chat) channel will be available during the call. (The
> server is  irc.w3.org ,The port number is 6665 ) IRC is like our chat
> room. You can join us on IRC simply by clicking on
> http://irc.w3.org/?channels=coga(The channel is #cogaYou can write any
> name as a nickname)
> *Useful Links * • Actions
> <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/PlanningPage#Timelines_and_actions>
>  • Wiki Main Page
> <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Main_Page> (with links
> to our work)  • Some helpful Scribing and Participation Tips
> <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Teleconference_cheat_sheet> • Home Page
> <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/> • Email Archive
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cognitive-a11y-tf/> Thank you,
> Rain
>
> --
All the best,

T. Christopher Weidner
Associate Director, Strategic Partnerships
Growth and Development
E: cweidner@understood.org  | 646-757-3100 ext. 107
Pronouns: He | Him | His