Re: example of bad page

Thanks for this alternative description, Rachael.

As APA's chief chartered activity is horizontal review, we're
particularly sensitive that all of us who are part of APA--and that
includes all our Task Forces--are particularly mindful of "eating our
own dog food" as the old W3C saying goes. As you know we've a number of
builtin struggles to meet good practice, not least of which is that some
of us are very comfortable in github, while others aren't; and then some
of us are very comfortable in Google Docs, while others need to export
those contents to work with them (beyond simply reading the document
contents). All that to say we do need to be scrupulous on the basics
even as we acknowledge all of us can make mistakes from time to time.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka