Re: Re questions asked during today's 11am "How to work with COGA" session

Julie

Thank you! I'll be hosting the zoom and helping out on IRC etc.

The IRC channel is going to be #cogainclusion as that is the one given
to TPAC and that Jennie has on her slides.

It would be worth keeping an eye on coga as well in case people get "lost".

Steve