reminder, mental health subgroup meeting tomorow.

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 14:25:33 +0300
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
*Hi Folks*

*I think we just need half an hour for the *mental health subgroup *, so we
can check in with the literary review. *

*When:*

Mondays 12:00pm-12:30pm Boston time

https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga-mh
To Do's[edit
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/index.php?title=Subgroups/Mental_Health&action=edit&section=4>
]

Current

   - All: Review articles, and put them in the form.
      - Please take an article from [Mental Health Research Tracking
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XWmikm5Ein5CQ02knEJ5iGzO1YJMilTMBJ_aLVCTzs0/edit#heading=h.bc4vqyklmnk0>]
      by putting your name next to an interesting article.
      - Please add your review at [Form for adding new research
      <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeGrqJKV7RluoYrKHJN8cBJH3w9sDx7lAlAhcV0BeBTUVybkw/viewform>
      ]

All the best
Lisa