Re: coga and rtqf

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 09:54:37 -0400
To: Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com>
Cc: Lisa Seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, "White, Jason J" <jjwhite@ets.org>, Scott Hollier <scott@hollier.info>, APA Chairs <group-apa-chairs@w3.org>, public-rqtf@w3.org, COGA TF <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Dear Rain, Lisa, All:

APA's Research Questions Task Force (RQTF) is proposing the requested
joint meeting with COGA to take place one week later than initially
proposed, namely at 10:00 AM (Boston) on Wednesday 27 October. That is
1400 UTC.

Please advise whether this suggested date and time is acceptable to
COGA. Please also propose an agenda.

Best,

Janina

--