[review requested] Re: Accessibility of Remote Meetings AND Natural Language Interface Accessibility User Requirements

Hello COGA Task Force,

I'm replying to Lisa's email with these two documents so that they come
back to the top of your email inbox.

We will have time to discuss as a task force on our agenda during
tomorrow's task force meeting (November 11, 2021)
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UAFHZuxmyhYAjZZyWxp_rvhIHuXmeWQosgVZD5LcxmM/edit#heading=h.vwclgqlmshal>.
APA has requested feedback by December 10, 2021.

I created shared Google Docs where we can collect COGA TF feedback, as
well. Links below.

   - *Natural Language Interface Accessibility User Requirements*
   - *Working draft: *https://www.w3.org/TR/naur
      - *Google Doc to collect COGA TF feedback: *
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I6QEmpWwDN_cXeR6I5OX5UnlcZQ9M2NV4bMalaAThuM/edit?usp=sharing

      - *Accessibility of Remote Meetings*
   - *Working draft:* https://www.w3.org/TR/remote-meetings/
      - *Google Doc to collect COGA TF feedback*:
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WIcQbQXI9qhfqONFI9kLuFDzVAoMGwPwlY1aAnAnBpQ/edit#

Thank you,

Rain