COGA collaboration with Silver: Use Clear Words Method

From: Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 13:24:21 -0700
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hello COGA Task Force,

The Silver Task Force has asked us for help with the Use Clear Words Method
(also called Clear Language Methods)
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p-FayvZYonpDIlojblFSofi_KzjNdY5SrBOKauvV0u8/edit>
.

*Want to be part of this? *I'm reaching out to put together a subgroup to
work on this. Please let me know if you would like to be part of the
smaller group working on this particular method.

*Time expectation:*
The team is well underway on this particular method, so you would become
involved immediately. Ideally, though, this will be finished within the
next month or so.

Thank you,

Rain