Re: COGA Task Force Shared Drive (WCAG) - Invitation to collaborate

Thank you Rain. I just added more COGA files to the shared drive and
organized the folders a bit.
It'd be great if we can have all our COGA google documents to this drive.
I can help organize the drive when we add more files to it.
I also added Silver Group's "How Do I?" folder to the "New Member" folder
because I think it'd be helpful for new members.
My thought is that if new members join COGA, we can share this drive
with them, and they can see the new member folder to help catch up more
smoothly and see what we've been doing.
Also, if we have any future google documents to share, instead of emailing
each document individually to everyone, you can just put it in this shared
drive, and it will automatically be visible to everyone who has access to
this shared drive.

--
Albert Kim | Pronouns: he/him | Twitter <https://twitter.com/djkalbert> |
Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertdkim/>