RE: do we want a call on the 20th

From: Pascalides, Justine E <JPascalides@ETS.ORG>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 15:41:54 +0000
To: David Fazio <dfazio@helixopp.com>, Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com>
CC: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>, public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
I can attend.

From: David Fazio <dfazio@helixopp.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 11:33 AM
To: Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com>
Cc: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>; public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: do we want a call on the 20th

I’m unavailable the 20th through the end of May.
This message was Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any typographic errors.

On May 6, 2021, at 8:31 AM, Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com<mailto:rainb@google.com>> wrote:

I can attend.

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 8:25 AM Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com<mailto:lisa1seeman@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Folks

   GAAD day will be on the 20th May . (Two weeks time)

Can you attend the coga call on the 20th May or should we cancel?

All the best
Lisa

Thank you for your compliance.