Re: Coga Usable Published

Hi Steve,

All of changes in my branch were prepared for W3C publication format and process, I didn’t change the content of the document, that means the content of Coga-usable document in my branch is keep same with main branch.

So we don’t need to merge my branch into main, that will cause style issue to our editors' draft.

Best,

Roy