Re: Content Usable pronouns and Tal

Rachael, thank you for providing this exploration with such clarity.

My vote is for *option 1 with option 3 (adding that Tal's preference is to
be referred to by name)*, as this provides a balance that helps with
understandable language and translation, while also respecting the
individual's pronoun preference.

Rain