Re: Issue 195 - please respond by 3/23

Hi Justine

SOme comment - in no particular order

 intellection disabilities is now mentioned in the abstract. See
https://raw.githack.com/w3c/coga/consistency_checks/content-usable/index.html#abstract
Age Related Memory Loss is in the glossary

with metioning that it helps everyone: we say : While this guidance may
improve usability for all, these patterns are essential for some people
with cognitive and learning impairments to be able to use content
independently.

Mention common conditions to help describe what you mean by "cognitive and
learning disabilities": - this is now in the abstract

Mention common conditions to help describe what you mean by "cognitive and
learning disabilities":

Use more formatting to help chunk information:: add that we will also make
an oline version were we will be able to chuck the information better.