Re: priorities again

Hello all,

Weighing in with my opinion. I assume we are balancing the research (2-3
topics per round), coordination with other groups (2 monthly discussion,
others bi-mnothly), and 1 other activity at a time. I also assume that some
of the smaller activities, such as videos with EO will occur naturally and
at the time they are needed, due to the coordination activities.

*First Step*

   - Research Option 1 from Priorities,_schedules_and_Work
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/Priorities,_schedules_and_Work>
    Updating and Review Research Modules, reaching out to groups for
   updates, and starting mental health work
   - Start coordination with EO, APA*, AG/Silver*, ACT,If ff and
   Internationalization (* indicates my preference for monthly discussion)
   - Web version of Content Usable

*Second Step*

   - Research Option 2: Complete and publish existing issue papers
   - Continue coordination with groups
   - Testable Statements

*Third Step*

   - Research Option 3 New issue papers (In order of my priority after
   Mental health):
      1. Internationalization (Different languages; Indigenous, african and
      other cultures; other?)
      2. AI
      3. Comorbidity
   - Continue coordination with groups