Re: final review for content usable 1.0

Hi Rain
I can put in the changes on sunday.

We tried to make the bullet points consistent, but we can do a final check.

we had a few links to  the 1500 most common words for different contexts. ,
however I would rather add a link to our developer resource page, and add
it there. Is that ok? Then we can add for different languages as we find
them.

All the best
Lisa