Re: Stepping down as co-facilitator

Hello Rachael,

I think I speak for all of us when I say that we can not thank you enough
for your work  co-facilitator.
You have played a huge part of us getting this publication out, helping not
only us, but anyone we manage to help.

We will miss you - but then you are still a member and co-chair of AG, so
hopefully we will still be benefiting from you guidance, support and
friendship

Thanks again, keep well and all the best

Lisa