Re: new co-facilitator!

Thank you, everyone, for the kind words and encouragement. I will do my
best to live up to the expectations and support everyone as we continue to
work together to make the digital world more accessible.

Please don't hesitate to offer feedback if I mis-step or could be doing
something more effectively.

Warmly,

Rain