Re: mental health subgroup today (half an hour)

From: David Fazio <dfazio@helixopp.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 16:59:03 +0000
To: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>
CC: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Regrets. Having a wisdom tooth pulled

This message was Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any typographic errors.

On Dec 6, 2021, at 11:35 AM, Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com> wrote:

Quick reminder that we have a half hour call today on mentl health.\
see https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga-mh

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 3:39 PM Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com<mailto:lisa1seeman@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Folks

The main topic today is social media and mental health.

When:

Mondays 12:00pm-12:30pm Boston time,

7PM IST,

5PM GMT

LINK TO THE CALL:  https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga-mh

To Do's[edit<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/coga/wiki/index.php?title=Subgroups/Mental_Health&action=edit&section=4>]

Current

  *   All: Review articles, and put them in the form.
     *   Please take an article from [Mental Health Research Tracking<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XWmikm5Ein5CQ02knEJ5iGzO1YJMilTMBJ_aLVCTzs0/edit#heading=h.bc4vqyklmnk0>] by putting your name next to an interesting article.
     *   Please add your review at [Form for adding new research<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeGrqJKV7RluoYrKHJN8cBJH3w9sDx7lAlAhcV0BeBTUVybkw/viewform>]

All the best
Lisa