From: Alastair Campbell <noreply+calendar@w3.org>
Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 6:33 AM
To: Accessibility Guidelines Working Group <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Event Invitation: WCAG 2.2 Issue resolutions

View this event in your browser<https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/fdb72858-31c8-4507-b12b-c72a3fcafdaa>

WCAG 2.2 Issue resolutions Upcoming Confirmed

03 December 2021, 09:00 -16:00 America/New_York
Accessibility Guidelines Working Group <https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/ag/calendar>

We would like to run a longer session on resolving WCAG 2.2 issues, essentially a ‘day long’ meeting but broken into 3 sessions:

  *   9 - 10:30am Boston time
  *   11:00 - 12:30
  *   2-4pm

Surveys: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Upcoming_agendas#December_3rd_-_WCAG_2.2_issues

Joining Instructions

Instructions are restricted to meeting participants. You need to log in<file:////accounts/login%3fredirect_url=/events/meetings/fdb72858-31c8-4507-b12b-c72a3fcafdaa/edit> to see them.

Participants
Groups

  *   Accessibility Guidelines Working Group<https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/ag> (View Calendar<https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/ag/calendar>)

Report feedback and issues on GitHub<https://github.com/w3c/calendar>.