Subgroup meetings following COGA TF meeting today, December 2, 2021

From: Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 05:41:19 -0800
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>, "McSorley, Jan" <jan.mcsorley@pearson.com>
Hello COGA task force,

This is a reminder that we have our 2 hours of *subgroup meetings *following
our regular COGA TF meeting today (11am ET - 1pm ET).

We will be focusing on the two Silver methods: Clear Language and Access to
Help

We can be flexible in how we format these, but at this moment my
suggestion:

   - *11-11:10am ET: *Give everyone a break since we'll have just come out
   of the TF meeting

   - *11:10-1130am ET: *Everyone meets together in the main room
   <https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga> so that we can create a
   plan for how we will proceed next with the two Silver documents (Clear
   Language and Access to Help)
      - If this takes longer, that's okay

      - *Remainder of the time: *The two subgroups split up and work on
   their templates for the remainder of the time.
      - *Clear Language* will stay in the main room
      <https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga>
      - *Access to Help* will go to our coga-silver room
      <https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga-silver> (note that
      Jennie can only attend until Noon ET)

Thank you!

Rain

[image: Google logo written with braille dots and ASL hands]
Rain Breaw Michaels
Interaction Designer,Central Accessibility
rainb@google.com