Re: Possibilty on Joint Meeting - Coga TF and PWE CG during TPAC

Hello Roy,

A joint meeting would be good. PWE does not yet know if it will meet at
TPAC, we have it on our agenda for discussion next week.

We'll let you know as soon as we have some more information.

Léonie.

--
Director @TetraLogical
https://tetralogical.com