Re: The community group up!

Hello Lisa,

I hope you had a restful weekend. I am just wondering if mental health
sub-group is meeting today since I didn't receive any meeting invite agenda
email for today. I know that coga has agreed to take this week and next
week off but i wasn't sure if that applies to the subgroups underneath.

Also, I recently edited my w3c profile and since then, somehow i don't
think i am getting any emails from w3c. I returned the profile back to the
previous setting but still no emails.

Lastly, I have a few mental health papers I'd like to read but could not
get a copy of due to no library access and I added them in the "Paper
Access Help Request" section in our "Mental Health Sub-Group
Research" document, so if anyone can help by sharing a copy under our
"research paper repository" folder, that would be great.

Anyways, have a good week everyone

--
Albert Kim | Pronouns: he/him | Twitter <https://twitter.com/djkalbert> |
Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertdkim/>