Re: Review of XAR and RTC google docs

I understand from Janina that we may be able to get some comments and
requirements in if we manage to put together clear suggestions within a
week. (This is about APA user needs and requirements for people with
disabilities for virtual reality (XAR) and for real time communication
(RTC))

Please add your comments about them here.

Our comments for XAR XAR -google d
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a4msExMxo5playYjNhURjJ_U1ZUp04jL1CofqnQzC9w/edit?usp=sharing>
oc

Our comments for  RTC docs.google
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/19-aB1v8f9BGNeSoedbFrn2HgxR4TDpSpeu7NHm8YO_g/edit?usp=sharing>

Note I added a link to the APA document in each google doc, so you can find
it!