Re: wireframes for images to illustrate Content Usable

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for this comment. This is very helpful, and good to know!

I think we can zoom in on details of the images to illustrate each
individual objective, and love this idea.

I'll try to update the deck to show what those details might be.

We are hoping we addressed every objective in this wireframe, so if you see
anything that doesn't meet our goals, please let me know so that I can
attempt to fix it and update the wireframes.

Rain