Re: getting started page

From: Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:13:42 +0000
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org
An interesting idea in principle and worth discussing in the meeting if
time.

Here's some "off the top of my head" thoughts

* this seems to be really about encouraging inclusive 'Systems' thinking
- eg provide human support.
* Such a resource would best be part of a general a11y resource to allow
for people with various "mixed" requirements and maximise impact
* A web resource would be better than wiki for public consumption
* I think the WAI website already has some good content we could extend.
* There may be other resources from TF members that we could use rather
than creating our own we need maintain

Steve