Re: AG Meetings This Week (aka Virtual face to face)

I believe this is the last chance to get agreement for an in process SC into the draft.  If general agreement can be reached but the sc still needs work I expect it will continue to get the work. If a viable way forward isn’t apparent by the end of these discussions, the sc will likely be deferred to the next version.

Regards

Rachael