Re: COGA content-organized pages

Thanks for the interest John

The interactive web version of the Design Guide is a "proof of concept".
It presents the Design Guide from Content Usable in a collapsible list
of the Patterns organised by Objectives. The Patterns marked with an
asterisk (*) have been presented using a concise template. This template
is designed to provide designers with the key info while also linking to
more details, for if they require it. Note the content is now a little
out of date compared to the latest Content Usable.

https://w3c.github.io/wai-coga/coga-draft/guide/design-notes
https://w3c.github.io/wai-coga/coga-draft/guide/clear/clear-words

Be aware that there is now ongoing work at AGWG level to provide
interactive Web access to the Techniques, Understanding, and further
Supplemental Guidance coming from the different AGWG Task Forces (eg.
Coga, LVTF, Mobile...). This includes the the Design Guide.

Hidde is spearheading this work and it would be really useful to have
Silver engage in the discussion (through AGWG directly).

Please see:
-
https://github.com/w3c/wai-wcag-supporting-documents-redesign/wiki/Requirements-Analysis
-