Re: Request for review and consensus

Hello,

 From my "French" perspective, the decisions don't shock me as it is
English, I don't really feel concerned. It would probably be a lot more
controversial if it was in French.

Should be say "person with disability" or "disabled person"? "Person
with autism" or "autistic person"? A person is disabled by her/his
environment anyway, but the fact that she/he is blind, deaf, autistic,
dyslexic, chronically ill… is another question. I am not sure we could
have a universal approach. Your decision to decide an approach, explain
it and try to be consistent is a good thing anyway.

My 2 cents,
Armony

--
Armony ALTINIER