Coga Taskforce Meeting Thursday January 16th

From: Rachael Bradley Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 15:11:31 -0500
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
 Hello,

The COGA Taskforce will be meeting on Thursday this week. The draft agenda
is below. Please let me know if you have any additions or changes.

*Agenda *

   - Actions
   - Status discussion on design patterns and personas documents
      - Editing (Done)
      - Missing Design Patterns
      - Persona Review
      -
      - Check in on other sections that need rewriting
   - Touch base on CSUN
   - WCAG 2.2
      - Important Controls Discussion - Is persistence enough?

*The  teleconference information is at :*  *Call info for coga
<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_coga> *

Time:

10 am Eastern Time

5 pm  IST

3 pm UK Time

*IRC access *
An IRC (*Internet Relay Chat*) channel will be available during the call.
(The server is  irc.w3.org ,The port number is 6665 )

*IRC made simple: *
IRC is like our chat room. You can join us on IRC simply by clicking on
http://irc.w3.org/?channels=coga

The channel is #coga
You can write any name as a nickname

Now you can chat while we talk.

*Resource: For Reference *
Home Page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/
Work Statement: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/work-statement
Email Archive: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cognitive-a11y-tf/
Wiki Main Page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Main_Page

* Some helpful Scribing and Participation Tips
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Teleconference_cheat_sheet

- For more on W3C use of IRC see:
http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

Regards,