Re: WCAG 2.2 status - Information in steps

  As something that is broadly applicable and important, I would have
 > thought that the COGA documentation would be a good place for that,
 > perhaps linked to from the higher-level material at WAI? E.g. from
 > https://www.w3.org/WAI/fundamentals/accessibility-intro/#important

Stress and the resulting abandonment of tasks is certainly something
that comes up many times when discussing Cognitive patterns.

I think it to would be good to see this taken to the Task Force.

Steve