example use case for new media type

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 10:59:16 +0200
To: "Janina Sajka" <janina@rednote.net>, "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>, "Jamie Knight" <jamie.knight@bbc.co.uk>
Hi folks

Following our debate on media type I have an addition to use case:

Someone with a communication disorder is unlikely to notice implied content, such as body language, implied tone and  cues. For example, they may not know that a character or speech is intended to be sarcastic, threatening, tense, or lighthearted.  Meteors and implications are often missed.

It is worth noting that they maybe slower at processing words, so providing them with more information then they need may make the cognitive overload too much. Having implied content  in a separate track with a designated type may be very useful.

http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/, https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa