Re: SC coming up on Tuesday

Thanks Rachael

John and I have reworked "Confirmation before Submission Steps" to
better match the original pattern it is based on [1].

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pcg6ixAfuwlo6jb2tkZBGTDhF0fAiO49h21E6HCbQ6I/edit?usp=sharing

The focus of this SC is now that in a multi-step process it is possible
to navigate back to previous steps and then update entries if required.

The following exception is in the text but I believe is now redundant
given the scope. Does anyone know of a specific case here? The example
in the pattern appears to be something else about cancelling confirmed
transactions

"Processes which do not allow a user to regress previous steps for
technical or legal reasons;"

Thanks

Steve

1: https://www.w3.org/TR/coga-usable/#pattern-make-it-easy-to-undo-errors