Re: Multi-step Review Before Submission proposed 2.2 SC

From: Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 16:13:54 +0000
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org
To answer my own question as I go through the Plain English Summary

"They noticed this at a later step when trying to book a hotel. The user
needs to correct the mistake then, and not wait for the confirmation
just prior to submission. If the user is not able to check for and
correct a mistake immediately, they run the risk of forgetting their
mistake later on or abandoning the whole process."

Thanks

Steve