Re: Minutes: The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference -Thursday 6 February 2020

As a follow-on to the last topic (Videos), please see here:
https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/media.html#attr-track-kind

If the COGA TF believes that a new @kind value, this shows the type of data
that is required to enumerate it.

FWIW

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good