Re: WCAG 2.2 status update

Thank you very much Alastair

 >   * *Confirmation before submission:* Reviewed Dec 10^th :
 >     https://www.w3.org/2019/12/10-ag-minutes.html#item03
 >     I think it needs some updates before another review (SteveL).
 >     Previous results:

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/wcag22-confirm-before-submission/results

I discussed the status of this with Rachael and John in today's call and
we agreed I will work through the in-document and survey comments
tomorrow. John will then review ready for the 2nd review.

We thought from the AG agendas that the next AG review will be next week
and a new survey would go before. Is that workable if I update tomorrow?
Or should we delay to allow time for survey review?

Thanks

Steve