Re: The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference -Thursday 6 February 2020

From: David Fazio <dfazio@helixopp.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 13:48:14 +0000
To: Rachael Bradley Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>
CC: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Regrets, running user research for a client all day

This message was Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any typographic errors.

On Feb 4, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Rachael Bradley Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org> wrote:

Hello,

The agenda for this week's COGA meeting is below. Please send me any changes/additions.

•        Review the policy section with Justine

•        Discuss any missing patterns from the reviews

•        Discuss the possibility of a subtitle track to videos to support people with cognitive and learning disabilities

•         Silver sampling size (if time)

Best regards,

Rachael

--
Rachael Montgomery, PhD