Re: Content Usable Meetings

Topics we urgently need to finish before the brake include:

1. What needs to go into a final edit. We have a list so far at the top of
https://docs.google.com/dBut, we need to agree on some terms (such as when
to use symbols icons and graphics) etc. See  the top of  docs.google.com  for
more examples ...
2. Going through google docs comment and issues
3.  approve/ or comment on appendices, "how to section" and objectives and
icons
4. Agreeing/tweek the patterns rewrites
5. Images

The aim is for Rachael to get a clean version into github, so i can add
some of the consistency edits over the brake.

Let me know what I forgot...

All the best

Lisa