RE: re today's agenda

Regrets due to a project meeting.  So sorry for this late reply.
Best wishes
E.A.

From: Rachael Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>
Sent: 06 August 2020 14:32
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org; Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org>
Subject: Re: re today's agenda

Hello,

I believe we are discussing the glossary and the next steps for content usable. I am not chairing though, so this is not the official agenda.

Best regards,

Rachael
On Aug 6, 2020, 9:22 AM -0400, Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org<mailto:stevelee@w3.org>>, wrote:

I've not see it yet either Jennie

Steve

On 06/08/2020 14:19, Delisi, Jennie (MNIT) wrote:

Hi,

I apologize if I accidentally deleted it, but can someone send the
agenda and connection link for today’s meeting? Is there still a meeting
today?

Jennie

*Jennie Delisi, MA, CPWA*

Accessibility Analyst | Office of Accessibility

*Minnesota IT Services*|*Partners in Performance*

658 Cedar Street

St. Paul, MN, 55155

O: 651-201-1135

/Information Technology for Minnesota Government/ | mn.gov/mnit
<http://mn.gov/mnit>

Minnesota IT Services Logo

Facebook logo <https://www.facebook.com/MN.ITServices>LinkedIn logo
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/minnesota-it-services/>Twitter logo