Re: setting our priorities

I added "github issues" to the "wikipages and housekeeping" item.

We've recently had some input on GitHub, though about a old retired
document, and we need to ensure we have a process to respond to and
process such feedback in a timely manner.

Thus, I think it is also D1 priority along with ongoing work on
"wikipages and housekeeping"

Steve