Re: Glossary Drafting document

On 01/08/2019 17:56, lisa.seeman wrote:
> Should we add the following optional categories?
>
> Note
> Example
> More information

I feel a glossary is better kept to "definitions" - at least for now

> Also if it is discussed in a persona we will want to know so we should
> link not just to the document but to the correct persona

I do agree with this though they are arguably more example than
definition - they can be useful clarification

> Also do we want the definitions to be easy language? Is it more
> important to be accurate? It is is maybe it is better to start with a
> sple definition and put details and clarifications in the note.

Great question - I think accuracy, again, at least for now until we can
get user input. I understand the main target audience for the glossary
will initially be designers / developers

Steve