Reviewed objective 5 user stories

From: James A. <A.James@soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 19:29:15 +0000
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi all

I have reviewed the Objective 5 list in the user stories. I have added a few more stories to cover the areas that were missing based on the ETSI document. There is one user story that I think duplicates those already in objective 4 so I think it could be removed. There are comments in the Google document explaining what I have done.

Unfortunately I can't make this Thursday's call as I am at a conference this week.

Many thanks

Abi