Re: WCAG 2.2 COGA SC Information in Steps Ready For Review Edits

Thanks for the review, Leonie, and your suggestions. I will add the warning, unless there are any objections to discuss. I don’t have a preference as to which guideline we fit these under. So, we can begin with your suggestion and open it up for discussion when we have our full group review.

This message was Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any typographic errors.