Re: WCAG 2.2 acceptance criteria

[@Goodwitch nice to have you back ]

+1

That's crystal clear and seems fair.

I agree that some large pages, especially infinity scrollable ones,
require testing shortcuts such as a sample of elements that represent
possible the "styles". Otherwise any testing will hit realistic time
constraints.

Nit: 'ELEMENT' might not be the right word given it's quite specific use
in HTML. But I don't have a better suggestion; component is also overloaded.

Steve