From: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Thursday, 7 March 2019 at 16:27
To: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, shadi <shadi@w3.org>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>, shawn <shawn@w3.org>, ran <ran@w3.org>
Cc: COGA TF <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: wcag 2.2 acceptance criteria

Hi Folks,

There was a lot of discussion in coga about the wcag 2.2 acceptance criteria and many people had issues using the survey at

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/WCAG22_yesno/

There were issues and concerns about acceptance requirements restrictions which we did not agree with. People felt it hard to vote in the survey for wcag 2.2 because it was hard to understand what we were agreeing to and find yes/no votes hard in general.

See

https://www.w3.org/2019/02/21-COGA-minutes.html

Does anyone want to add any more concerns to this?

LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>