-Alastair

From: Alastair Campbell

Hi Lisa,

There are several things we’re pulling forward in the process to make the final result better in time for publication.

A test procedure, technique, and any tools/tech needed to meet the SC.

For example, we’re finding the Label in Name SC very time consuming to test. If we had required a test procedure that aspect would have come up earlier, and might have resulted in a re-wording or someone working on a tool for that prior to publication.

If a new tool would take a day of developers time, that is fine, it just needs to happen before the SC is accepted. (“Current” for the publication date.)

In the proposed process I’d suggest that the SC document is drafted, has a round of review to see if it might fly, then someone would need to work on the tooling if that is required.

Hope that helps,

-Alastair