how many persona

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 18:31:51 +0300
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>, "EA Draffan" <ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, "Abi James" <a.james@soton.ac.uk>
Hi Folks

I just had a conversation with Janina. I think we are on the same page that we need the amount of persona to explain the issues but we dont want to make it too long so no one can read it!

I suggest we make sure we have the persona for each topic in the https://w3c.github.io/coga/gap-analysis/#roadmap-of-solutions-against-user-needs and check the user stories in the gap analysis are covered

Does that seem like a good starting point?

I could put together a table

http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/, https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa