Re: The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference -Thursday 25th July 2019

Hi Steve

I think that is an editing thing at this point. Do you agree?

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 18:17:31 +0300 stevelee@w3.org wrote ----

I'd like to finalize the proposed new names for Objectives and Patterns

thanks

Steve