Re: The Cognitive Accessibility Task Force Teleconference -Thursday 10th January 2019

Hey Lisa,

I suggest we add one item to the agenda about WCAG 2.X.  In the Tuesday
AGWG call, the Mobile Task Force discussed items they want to try to add to
a WCAG 2.2 release.  I don't want to derail our great work on the Design
Guide and Silver...but just wanted to double check to see if there is
anything we want to pitch for WCAG 2.2.

Peace, Love & A11Y,
*glenda sims* <glenda.sims@deque.com>, cpacc
<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>   | team a11y lead